Dear Diary?


My first blog entry...Ever!  The New Year is almost here and although it's not our resolution it will be the start of the next great adventure for our family.  Our plan is to sell our house, all of our things and to move.  Not a little move either.  We will be relocating from Missoula, MT to Alaska.  We are not the greatest
planners so the location in Alaska is unknown.
I've never lived anywhere else, it's exciting and scary all at the same time.  It's really freeing to think about getting rid of pretty much all of our stuff and just go.  I get this image in my head of Bilbo Baggins running from the Shire yelling "I'm going on an adventure!!"  I'm sure that just like Bilbo, taking those first steps out the door, our journey will be full of our fair share of ups and downs but we'll grow and become more ourselves along the way.




“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
Mae West

Comments

Popular Posts